Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
    Post Thanks / Like

surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My husband is having surgery the end of this month. Last time he had surgery on his back - ( 3 years ago) - the surgeon didn't do everything he was going to do cause otherwise my husband might've been paralyzed or something and he still has problems w/his back. This is a different surgeon that is going to do the surgery. This surgeon had done surgery on my husband's uncle and his uncle was doing good not long after his surgery and even driving. This surgeon is going to go in on the side of his back. It's 2 levels of his lower back where he's going to have the surgery.

We believe that it is God's will for him to have the surgery. We don't know what the outcome will be but we need to trust God not only for the surgery but for the recovery after the surgery.

Post Thanks / Like
    You and your husband will be in my prayers. I know the Lord will let everything turn out well for him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Sonnetta!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie, I am so glad I got on here tonight so I could see your post. I am sorry your husband has to go through this but they have really improved the way they do back surgeries now. I will be praying for both of you I know you trust the Lord to guide the surgeons hands and everything will be ok but I'm sure there will be days of dread and worry that's only normal. It is so wonderful to know we can put a prayer request on here and many will be praying for Gods perfect will to be done. It is such a blessing!!!! Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Winnie!
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Will be saying a prayer that all goes well with your husbands surgery and for you also during this time. May the Lord bless him with good health.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you LI Roe! His surgery is on January 25.

The town of West Chester, in Cincinnati, Ohio
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean Marie,
    I am praying for your husband's surgery to be a complete success and that he will have a speedy, full recovery. Please let us know how it went afterward. Thanks for letting us all know, so we can offer up our prayers.
    ~~ Hugs, Jo
    A Travelling Baehr Gathers No Moss!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Surgery is such a scary thing to go through! Prayers are on the way for him! What is his name so I can be specific in my prayer!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Jo!