Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

A new years program of song by the Mormon Tab Choir!

Here is another great program to start the new year! Watch and enjoy!

New Year'''s Special (December 29, 2013) -Music and the Spoken Word

Post Thanks / Like
    Beautiful! There's no choir in the world like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Not sure if I've told you, but I was raised LDS, I'm 8th generation in the church. My third-great-grandmother walked across the plains when she was 7-8 years old. I've been inactive for almost 20 years, but the traditions and doctrine live in my heart.

Here's a link to my all-time very favorite music video. I'm sure you've probably seen it, it's a Christmas video from 2014, but I look it up and listen to it year round. It always gives me chills and brings tears to my eyes. It's just beautiful, voices of perfection. I love the part where the Mormon Tabernacle Choir comes out wearing white robes, dressed as angels, singing their praises to the infant savior.

Hugs and enjoy everyone
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Beautiful! There's no choir in the world like the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Not sure if I've told you, but I was raised LDS, I'm 8th generation in the church. My third-great-grandmother walked across the plains when she was 7-8 years old. I've been inactive for almost 20 years, but the traditions and doctrine live in my heart.

Here's a link to my all-time very favorite music video. I'm sure you've probably seen it, it's a Christmas video from 2014, but I look it up and listen to it year round. It always gives me chills and brings tears to my eyes. It's just beautiful, voices of perfection. I love the part where the Mormon Tabernacle Choir comes out wearing white robes, dressed as angels, singing their praises to the infant savior.

Hugs and enjoy everyone
    Shelley

This is beautiful! thanks for sharing! I am going to try to watch this also every year!