Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy problem finding patterns

after I d/l the free patterns I can't find them they are not anywhere on my computer. I have d/l the programs on the email and I still don't know how to get to that website it states the patter is on.

Post Thanks / Like
    what pattern?

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you remember the name of the website? Do a Yahoo search. I prefer Yahoo rather than Google.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by minneytn View Post
    after I d/l the free patterns I can't find them they are not anywhere on my computer. I have d/l the programs on the email and I still don't know how to get to that website it states the patter is on.
    Hi mennetyn, from experience on my computer, not a phone, my downloads automatically go to the last program opened and thus put downloaded files in that program's folder, such as downloads, documents, or pictures, for example. I have to remember as I download to set it to the download folder where I put all downloads since things are always easy to find there. If I don't do that the downloaded file might go into my picture or document or other folder.
    Have you checked other places on your pc that the pattern could have downloaded to? Because it apparently downloaded to some place on your pc, but you just might not have checked all the places yet that the pattern file could go. This info might or might not help you find your pattern, but it might help you not lose another one... at least I hope!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 01-07-2016 at 11:59 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Find patterns

Quote Originally Posted by minneytn View Post
    Try searching for a file called "download" (" not needs) and click on that. Check to see if it is in there. I have found more pc are using this file to d/l files of all types. Sometimes when you are on line d/ling you will see at the bottom something like look at download.
    Click that, it will show where they are. Hope that helps. Charlye

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by charlye View Post
    Try searching for a file called "download" (" not needs) and click on that. Check to see if it is in there. I have found more pc are using this file to d/l files of all types. Sometimes when you are on line d/ling you will see at the bottom something like look at download.
    Click that, it will show where they are. Hope that helps. Charlye
    Hi Char, how are you?! What you said is basically what I was telling minnetyn, but the download is a folder and not actually a file to search for. The file she's looking for in the download or other folder is the pattern file name.
    The download folder is where I told her I put my downloaded things such as patterns, so she needs to look in that download folder, or other ones that the pattern might have downloaded into! This can be confusing, just wanted to explain more of what I was saying!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 01-08-2016 at 12:17 AM.