Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Winnie's brother needs prayer

Just got a message from Winnie---Please pray for her younger bother--he is going in for emergency heart surgery. Dear Lord Bless Winnie's brother--guide the doctor's hands. Thank you for being with them--give them your peace and strength --Dear Father in Heaven. Thanks for the prayers girls that I know you will pray. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susie Ann praise the Lord they found out the anuerisym is not bleeding its inflamed and needs to be repaired but the dr wants to wait bc Tom is on blood thinners and needs to be off it for several days before surgery he said the longer he ca wait the better but if things change he will do the surgery right away. The Lord is already answering prayers. Thank you all so much. Love Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, Your brother is in my prayers. I am happy to hear that it is not bleeding. Dear Holy Father, please keep your loving hands upon Winnie's brother and allow the surgeons to do what is needed to help him. Touch him and heal his heart. All we have to do is to touch your garment and we will be healed. Protect him and give him the strength that he needs to endure. Also be with Winnie and her family and put your loving arms around them. Amen

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, You know I will pray for your brother and right now...Dear Heavenly Father I ask that you would touch Winnie's brother and help him thru this trial he is going thru. You are the creator of of our bodies and in control of all things..so please touch him now and give him and the family peace of mind that things will change for the better. He is in your hands now and we will keep a positive attitude that you are taking care of him now. In Jesus' name I pray.
    God bless you Winnie and your family as you face this new problem..God knows you have been thru so much but you are stronger than you know and God is on your side so keep praying and praising Him and things will work out for the best. We all on Crochettalk love you and are praying for you, Love and hugs to you, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie,
    May God be with you

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you so much Patty The Good Lord is already answering prayers first the anuerisym was not bleeding it appeared to be bc of inflammation around it, 2nd his blood pressure is coming down even without the blood thinners. He has always been a worrier but he knows The Lord always sees him thru. The dr is hopeful he can do the job with stents but if it's worse than he thinks it will be an aorta bypass the Lord brought Laura through two of those I need to remind Tom of that. I am still decorating my tree hope to finish it today I will post a picture for you. I don't have a tree topper so I made a big bow to attach to the front top its was red and green and dissapeared on the tree so on to something else. I'm afraid I'm not very inspired for decorating this year but I'm trying. I appreciate your prayers more than you know. Have a good day love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Sonnetta I appreciate your prayers so much please read Pattys post for more answers. Love you Winnie.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Jean Marie I really appreciate your prayers. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Praying that your brother is doing better now. I'll keep your family in prayer.