Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody else sick or not feeling up to par?

It seems like so many of us are either getting, or getting over, being sick or not feeling very good. I am having mine now! Living in the bathroom it seems. I hate it when it either goes out the mouth or out the bottom! ...mine is all going south! Not sick at my stomach just cant stop taking Imodium tablets. I was told there is almost no limit to how many you can take in a day to stop it. Probably about 8 in one 12 hour period?

But mostly, I was wondering if you are getting any better Winnie? I hope so. I am still keeping you on my prayer list. Looking forward to maybe getting together for a little visit maybe. Love you, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, I'm so sorry you are sick I just hate stomach virus of any kind. Just said a prayer for you hope you will feel better tomorrow. Love you, Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know what happened but last Tuesday morning I was getting ready to go to Bible Study and was on the pot and happened to turn my head and I was so dizzy. After I got off the pot I was light headed. I thought I should eat some breakfast before going to Bible Study so I had a bowl of cereal and a banana which I could hardly finish. I was full before I finished the banana. I told my husband when he got back and he thought I better not go to Bible Study. I thought I could still go but thought it over and didn't know if I was stable enough to walk down the driveway. Anyways I didn't go to Bible Study that morning although I was extremely tired. I took a nap on the couch and all of a sudden popped up and said "What?" My husband was on the other couch and had just got a pan of soup and he said I almost gave him a heart-attack that I just didn't say 'what'- I yelled 'what?' I had thought that someone called my name when I popped up and yelled 'what?' Well, it was quarter to one when I woke up or popped up and my show comes on at 1 so I figured the Lord woke me up so I could see my show. Anyways I was still pretty tired - still out of it. After my show I took another nap. I was still tired when I woke up.

I woke up a little bit but later when I went to bed I was extremely tired again. I was sitting on the couch and said I had to stand up so I pushed on the arm of the couch with one hand and stood up. Then I said 'Now, I have to walk' I put my hand on a table that is in front of the couch and I didn't want to push on the table real hard cause the table isn't real stable and I took a few baby steps. My husband asked if I wanted him to help me and I said I did and he helped me get to the bedroom. I was alright after that.

The next day, (last Wednesday), our church had dinner in the evening and I wanted to go to it. I called the church and found out what they were having and that it had said on the newsletter that she needed help with Christmas decorating and she told me where in the church they needed decorating . I told her a little bit about what happened and she thought maybe I better stay home. I told her I felt alright but I didn't go to church that night.

Last Thursday I had a dentist appointment (for a regular check up). I was alright walking to the dentist.

I'm 53.
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 12-05-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    I don't know what happened but last Tuesday morning I was getting ready to go to Bible Study and was on the pot and happened to turn my head and I was so dizzy. After I got off the pot I was light headed. I thought I should eat some breakfast before going to Bible Study so I had a bowl of cereal and a banana which I could hardly finish. I was full before I finished the banana. I told my husband when he got back and he thought I better not go to Bible Study. I thought I could still go but thought it over and didn't know if I was stable enough to walk down the driveway. Anyways I didn't go to Bible Study that morning although I was extremely tired. I took a nap on the couch and all of a sudden popped up and said "What?" My husband was on the other couch and had just got a pan of soup and he said I almost gave him a heart-attack that I just didn't say 'what'- I yelled 'what?' I had thought that someone called my name when I popped up and yelled 'what?' Well, it was quarter to one when I woke up or popped up and my show comes on at 1 so I figured the Lord woke me up so I could see my show. Anyways I was still pretty tired - still out of it. After my show I took another nap. I was still tired when I woke up.

I woke up a little bit but later when I went to bed I was extremely tired again. I was sitting on the couch and said I had to stand up so I pushed on the arm of the couch with one hand and stood up. Then I said 'Now, I have to walk' I put my hand on a table that is in front of the couch and I didn't want to push on the table real hard cause the table isn't real stable and I took a few baby steps. My husband asked if I wanted him to help me and I said I did and he helped me get to the bedroom. I was alright after that.

The next day, (last Wednesday), our church had dinner in the evening and I wanted to go to it. I called the church and found out what they were having and that it had said on the newsletter that she needed help with Christmas decorating and she told me where in the church they needed decorating . I told her a little bit about what happened and she thought maybe I better stay home. I told her I felt alright but I didn't go to church that night.

Last Thursday I had a dentist appointment (for a regular check up). I was alright walking to the dentist.

I'm 53.
    I'm sorry you had that spell Jeanne. I hope you are done with it. Hope you continue to feel better. I think I am almost done with mine, I am eating some now and feeling better but didn't go to church this weekend either. In case I am contagious I didn't want take a chance on passing it on to anyone.
    BTW I hope you all keep me in your prayers because I will be going for a mammogram checkup on Dec 15. I hope I have seen the last of the cancer. I am trying to stay positive about it.Thanks everyone for the prayers I know you will be praying for me. I can't believe I will be 85 on February 15! Love to you all, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you all feel better. There is alot of virus's going around.