Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

prayer was answered

We received a call from our son who lives in Seattle on Thansgiving Day just before we were to sit down to eat. He was upset because the night before he was robbed at the exersize place he attends. His wallet, jacket, really nice gym bag, keys to his car and house were taken. His thought was what will happen if they figure out where he lives and steals more items? He wanted to have us help him buy renters insurance for that possibility. To say the least he was very upset. He's a doctor who had a card that would be very hard to replace for his work, his drivers license was also in his wallet, His temple recommend which is replaceable, but does take time going back to interviews with both the Bishop and Stake President of his congregation. Are you getting tired of hearing all that was taken?

We started right away to pray for him and trying to figure out how we could help him. When I had a quiet time I took the time to pray that the thief would return his things to him. Now really, what thief would actually do that? Too our surprise it did happen to a degree! The thief returned what he couldn't use to the gym where it was stolen, his keys, wallet minus about 50.00 dollars and his jacket that he really liked. So all the content in his wallet were still there and he didn't have replace them. Darin was feeling pretty happy about the outcome.

Usually thieves will throw away the stuff they don't want into the nearest garbage container don't they? I'm convinced that my prayer did help and all the other prayers for him!

Post Thanks / Like
    There is Power in Prayer.