Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm into a tv show

I watch Days of Our Lives at 1:00 pm on channel 8.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! is that show still on? I wonder how the morals of that show are compared to 30 years ago? Let me know Jean! I hope there are still good people on it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna,
    On 'Days of Our Lives' tv show there was going to be a wedding. The people gathered for the wedding were ready for the wedding but there was one older lady that said Bo was coming back and that he called her on the phone but people didn't believe her. Well, Hope ends up marrying Aiden before Bo comes back and after Aiden and Hope spend some time together as newlyweds (Aiden didn't know if he could go through with it) he strangles Hope. Yep, the guy she married strangled her. Hope ends up in the hospital. She gets out of the hospital and goes home. Her kids have a hard time with it and Hope still struggles with it. Bo had come back and had got to the house just to stop Aiden from strangling Hope and in the struggle to stop Aiden from strangling Hope Aiden is shot.

Abigail went to a cabin with Ben. She is pregnant. She doesn't go to the wedding and people are wondering about it. Ben sends text messages on the cell phone pretending to be Abigail but her Mom notices that she didn't sign her texts and wonders if she is o.k. Ben has Abigail tied up. Chad remembers that he and Ben fought but doesn't remember about what. Ben unties Abigail so that she can call Chad to tell him she's o.k. and not to call her anymore and that Ben had won her heart and he would be right there listening to her on the phone and that she better not mess up. Ben ties her up again. Chad tells someone at the police station that he got a phone call from Abigail and that he told her that if she was in trouble to say goodbye and hang up and that she says goodbye and hangs up.

Ben gets a midwife(Wendy) to deliver the baby. Abigail has the baby. The midwife leaves and Ben goes outside of the cabin too and you hear a gunshot. Apparently Ben killed the midwife. Chad has the person at the police station put out an APB on Ben.

Kay has Bo go to the hospital to get checked out because he's been having headaches, been dizzy and has fainted before. It turns out that Bo has a brain tumor. Over time, Bo tells people that he has a brain tumor. He tells that police officer that he has a brain tumor and that he's dying and that he knows that he loves Hope and to take care of her. The last person Bo tells is Hope - that he has a brain tumor. Bo dies in Hope's arms. Bo had called Hope Fancy Face.

Samantha is kidnapped and her kidnapper tells her Mom that he kidnapped her. He shows her parents where she is but when they get there she isn't there. She escaped. She's a fugitive.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Donna,
    On 'Days of Our Lives' tv show there was going to be a wedding. The people gathered for the wedding were ready for the wedding but there was one older lady that said Bo was coming back and that he called her on the phone but people didn't believe her. Well, Hope ends up marrying Aiden before Bo comes back and after Aiden and Hope spend some time together as newlyweds (Aiden didn't know if he could go through with it) he strangles Hope. Yep, the guy she married strangled her. Hope ends up in the hospital. She gets out of the hospital and goes home. Her kids have a hard time with it and Hope still struggles with it. Bo had come back and had got to the house just to stop Aiden from strangling Hope and in the struggle to stop Aiden from strangling Hope Aiden is shot.

Abigail went to a cabin with Ben. She is pregnant. She doesn't go to the wedding and people are wondering about it. Ben sends text messages on the cell phone pretending to be Abigail but her Mom notices that she didn't sign her texts and wonders if she is o.k. Ben has Abigail tied up. Chad remembers that he and Ben fought but doesn't remember about what. Ben unties Abigail so that she can call Chad to tell him she's o.k. and not to call her anymore and that Ben had won her heart and he would be right there listening to her on the phone and that she better not mess up. Ben ties her up again. Chad tells someone at the police station that he got a phone call from Abigail and that he told her that if she was in trouble to say goodbye and hang up and that she says goodbye and hangs up.

Ben gets a midwife(Wendy) to deliver the baby. Abigail has the baby. The midwife leaves and Ben goes outside of the cabin too and you hear a gunshot. Apparently Ben killed the midwife. Chad has the person at the police station put out an APB on Ben.

Kay has Bo go to the hospital to get checked out because he's been having headaches, been dizzy and has fainted before. It turns out that Bo has a brain tumor. Over time, Bo tells people that he has a brain tumor. He tells that police officer that he has a brain tumor and that he's dying and that he knows that he loves Hope and to take care of her. The last person Bo tells is Hope - that he has a brain tumor. Bo dies in Hope's arms. Bo had called Hope Fancy Face.

Samantha is kidnapped and her kidnapper tells her Mom that he kidnapped her. He shows her parents where she is but when they get there she isn't there. She escaped. She's a fugitive.
    Yep! just what I thought! drama all the way! I have enough drama in my life I'll pass on watching "Days of our lives"! But you can enjoy it while you crochet! jk

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats is a good show But Hubby likes Days of Our Lives. Years ago he started off and on. Now he wont leave, make an appt if he cant see that or tape it. Funny old guy. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaPBradshaw View Post
    Yep! just what I thought! drama all the way! I have enough drama in my life I'll pass on watching "Days of our lives"! But you can enjoy it while you crochet! jk
    Hi Donna,
    I don't crochet when it's on unless I'm finishing a stitch or I might do one more stitch when it's on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    Hi Donna,
    I don't crochet when it's on unless I'm finishing a stitch or I might do one more stitch when it's on.
    I hope my first response didn't sound judgmental! I'm just saying shows like that do not interest me! It's wonderful that there are so many different type of shows to watch and we can choose which ones we want to spend our time with. I perfer to watch history channel and my husband thinks they are so boring! Go figure! I think ball games are boring but we still tolerate each other and our interests!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna,
    No, you didn't sound judgmental.

Post Thanks / Like
    I watch "Days"as well. I live near Big Rapids, MI. Do you watch on Charter? If you do and you miss it Charter has it on POP channel 84 at 8:00 pm each week night. They show the same episode from the 1:00 show. Just thought you might ike to know!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wittecat View Post
    I watch "Days"as well. I live near Big Rapids, MI. Do you watch on Charter? If you do and you miss it Charter has it on POP channel 84 at 8:00 pm each week night. They show the same episode from the 1:00 show. Just thought you might ike to know!
    Thanks wittecat. No I don't.