Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Need prayer for Becky

The first friday in Dec. Becky will have her stomach scoped. I think this is the final test. Becky doesn't give many details. So prayers would be most appreciated. Thank you. Her twin girls will be 6 on Dec. 30 God Bless and Hugs to all

Post Thanks / Like
    praying_______________

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking of Becky and her little girls and wishing her the best and hope that all goes well with her scope. Sending prayers to her and you also.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    The first friday in Dec. Becky will have her stomach scoped. I think this is the final test. Becky doesn't give many details. So prayers would be most appreciated. Thank you. Her twin girls will be 6 on Dec. 30 God Bless and Hugs to all
    Is Becky your sister? I hope everything goes well, I'll pray for her no matter what I know about it, God knows and that's what matters!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susie Ann View Post
    Oh yes I will pray for Becky and her family, thanks for giving us this chance to pray for her!

Post Thanks / Like

God bless becky

God bless Becky's family and you for allowing us to prayer for her.

Post Thanks / Like
    I will pray for Becky and her family.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you ladies. Becky is my daughter. She is 33. I think part of it is she saw her sister dying of leukiema ages 8thru nine years old and than she just saw her father die of cancer. He has been gone a year now. They haven't found anything yet in the tests and that is really scaring her. I think that her nerves are working over time and that is messing with her digestion. So Friday they scope her stomach and if nothing is found than they do a colonopsky. I talk to her husband when I can --because Becky doesn't like answering questions. I am not saying there couldn't be anything--I just know from personal experience nerves can do a number on a person. I just ask the Good Lord that she doesn't have cancer. I have to admit that thought scares that I would have to watch another person I love go through that. But I give it all to you Lord. Your prayers are so appreciated. The Lord Bless and keep you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Beckys test results did not come back yet. But she is feeling better.