Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Linda G.

Post Thanks / Like

Linda G.

Hi, I am Linda G. from Tennessee. I am married and a grandmother. I have a little black Chihuahua named Lil Dan. I crocheted some about 30 years ago and have just recently began again. I am so looking forward to the pictures of your work and to learning.

2. Likes buzyazabee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums!! It is a pleasure to have you here as a member!!

Please make yourself at home here among crochet friends!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Linda! It s nice to meet you! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Barbara G. I am excited to participate and learn from the experienced.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Linda I am susie ann and I love that name little dan I have a Teddy bear puppy black and curly and I call him Skittles My grandaughter named him. I am 63 and crocheting off and on since I was 8 At the present I am doing it alot. I just fulfilled one thing on my to do list. I crocheted the prettiest doliey that I have made and took it to be framed. I kinda winced at the price (sale price) but I have been going to do this for years so I did it anyway. Waiting for the call to come and get it. When it is done I will have my daughter in law put it on the pictures I can't get the hang of it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi and Welcome Linda

8. Likes Linda G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Linda, Welcome to the group. I have a black lab named Cracker, a beagle named Lucky and a mix breed named Buddy. They are my babies. I love to crochet. I haven't had much time the last few months but after Thanksgiving I am going to get more into it. I really like this group and everyone here is like family to me. I know you will like it as much as I do

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome from the state of Utah! I'm Donna and married with 7 children and 10 grandchildren. I do not have any pets, my grandkids seem to keep me really busy babysitting them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda G. View Post
    Hi, I am Linda G. from Tennessee. I am married and a grandmother. I have a little black Chihuahua named Lil Dan. I crocheted some about 30 years ago and have just recently began again. I am so looking forward to the pictures of your work and to learning.
    Thank you, Barbara.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, Susie Ann. I like your dog's name, Skittles. Tell your granddaughter that she did a good job. Will be watching for your doily. I am 70 years old.