Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Wink Introducing myself look

Good morning. My name is Nanci. I live in Springville,
    Pennsylvania. I love to crochet and sew and spend time with my kids and 8 grandkids. I had Ovarian Cancer last July. I had surgery six rounds of chemo. In Jan of 2015 I was found cancer free.On January second iy son SSgt Andrew Stevens,his wife Katy and their sons Hunter and Logan came home from NC for his sisters wedding on Jan 3 2015. Well on Jan 2nd a tragic accident took place a water truck weighing 75000 lbs rear ended my son's suv and killed him instantly...my family still grieves...as I am sure we always will..we still had his sister's wedding...it is hard living without him.Last Tuesday I had a pet scan which revealed I have four lymph nodes three in the abdominal wall and one in the mammary wall...and my cancer marker went from 19.2 to 220.2....not good...my cancer is back...as I type this I am having my 1st of six rounds of chemo...every three weeks. I ask for prayer please....thank you for letting me share...God is good and I have a strong faith andoys of love and support from family and friends. The word look is not suppose in the intro area.
    Last edited by appledumplins; 11-24-2015 at 07:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Nanci and welcome. I wish you good health! I crochet doileis
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome to the crochet forums!! It is a pleasure to have you here as a member!!

Please make yourself at home here among crochet friends!!

Also, sending prayers and thoughts for you and your family!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi appledumpins. said a prayer for you and your family.