Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone!!!2 names.same person!

I wanted to tell everyone that "redhead" and "redhead84" is me!!! My computer is not ever going to work again I guess. So I had to start a new account but as you know you have to use a different email address and name. So I did. Now I can only read the posts but cannot respond (on the old redhead account). I can read and post answers in my new account (that would be redhead84). they are both me!!!!! I Can't post pictures and can't print either, Just wanted to let everyone know. Patty

2. Likes little drummer liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got it!! Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redhead84 View Post
    I wanted to tell everyone that "redhead" and "redhead84" is me!!! My computer is not ever going to work again I guess. So I had to start a new account but as you know you have to use a different email address and name. So I did. Now I can only read the posts but cannot respond (on the old redhead account). I can read and post answers in my new account (that would be redhead84). they are both me!!!!! I Can't post pictures and can't print either, Just wanted to let everyone know. Patty
    Well, good to know you can respond with a new name! life gets crazy when your computer won't work for you!