Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Happy Thanksgiving.

Wishing you all a Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving. I know this is early but when Monday comes the week gets busy with preparing for Thanksgiving and I might forget. We are having our Thanksgiving the day after. I am hoping if the roads are good to go to my twin grandaughters program at church On Thanksgiving evening. They will be 6 Dec.30th. If you feel like it maybe some of you would like to say what your Doing Thanksgiving Day. Hugs to all

Post Thanks / Like
    Having family here, probably around 50. Should be interesting. We have a lot to be thankful for-living in America where we can thank God in different ways. Wishing all the Blessed Thanksgiving ever and please thank God for our families. We never know what another year will bring. Blessings to all

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan64 View Post
    Having family here, probably around 50. Should be interesting. We have a lot to be thankful for-living in America where we can thank God in different ways. Wishing all the Blessed Thanksgiving ever and please thank God for our families. We never know what another year will bring. Blessings to all
    Jan64! is that 50 at your home? or at a church or other building? There is no way I could fit that many people in my home for Thanksgiving. We used to meet at a church building when my husband's family got together. We stopped that when his mother became too old to organize it. It was fun at first but then the number of people became too much and by the time you got your food it was cold.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and all the members here on Crochet Talk!!

We are smoking a ham and a bologna. I am cooking a turkey in the oven with all the fixings. We are going to tentatively have around 25 people at our house for dinner.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am making a turkey breast in crock pot and Ham and pineapple and brown sugar in another. My son in law loves it. I make pumpkin pie with out the crust. The boys call it pumpkin pudding. But they all like it. Everyone will bring something. I will make a jello and put on veggies. Have some good treats for grandkids and some bad. We have alot to be thankful for to God but the way our country is going a lot to pray about. But there is no where else I would rather live. We christians need to pray for country --especially if we want our children and grandchildren to live in the America we knew growing up. God Bless and keep you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, We have it in our garage. My brother-in-law brings heaters and everyone brings at least 1 dish. Please pray for our family-Missy is sick, had to wash all of her bedding. This is another 1st for us this year, losing my husband of 49 years. He is in Heaven-there are more in Heaven then here I think. We are thanking God that he is with our Savior. I had 5 children, we lost our oldest daughter, son-in-law and my hubby in March and April. Missy lost her Nanna Val, her grandpa, and Daddy in 35 days. Val is my oldest daughter. They are all enjoying Thanksgiving with Jesus.
    Blessings, Jan

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I have so much to be thankful for. I am making a turkey and it will be my boyfriend, daughter, grandson, my son, and his girlfriend. His kids are going to be with their mom but I will get to see them for Christmas. I am so thankful this Thanksgiving that I am still able to be with my family, and that the medicine that Caiden is taking is now approved by the fda and they no longer have to go to Cincinnati to get it. They can get it at the pharmacy now and that he is doing so good on it. We are also going to have pumpkin pie, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing and sweet potatoes. My daughter is making her famous corn cassserole. May God bless each and every one of you on this Thanksgiving day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Wishing all of you a beautiful day filled with love and happiness and hope that many will be able to spend it with loved ones.

Roe

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, We have it in our garage. My brother-in-law brings heaters and everyone brings at least 1 dish. Please pray for our family-Missy is sick, had to wash all of her bedding. This is another 1st for us this year, losing my husband of 49 years. He is in Heaven-there are more in Heaven then here I think. We are thanking God that he is with our Savior. I had 5 children, we lost our oldest daughter, son-in-law and my hubby in March and April. Missy lost her Nanna Val, her grandpa, and Daddy in 35 days. Val is my oldest daughter. They are all enjoying Thanksgiving with Jesus.
    Blessings, Jan
    It's comforting to think of them in a good place isn't it! Sorry to hear of all your family that has passed to the other side. It's just another stage of our progression and should not be held in such dread as some feel. I know that when we "graduate" we are going home to our Lord and Saviour!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blessings, Jan
    May God comfort you and your family and I pray Missy gets better.