Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Angel dishclothes

Hello,

I have a book of dishcloths I bought at Wal-Mart and made the angel one last night. Does anyone know where I can get more dish cloth pattern books. I have the one book that has several but I need them to be quick to make because I want to give them as Christmas presents.

Peggy

Post Thanks / Like
    Just look on the net, there are 100's of different kinds you can make. I have made about 50 of the ones I have found on the net so far. This is what I put up in the search bar.
    " free crochet dishcloth patterns - pictures" And with that you will see more than you could ever imagine. Good luck with searching for them.
    ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    * * Andrea * *
    ¸.•´ (¸.•** *´¨)¸

Time is so important.........use it wisely

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Peggy,
    The diagonal medley dishcloth is an easy one but it's knitted. These are crocheted:https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search?...&hsimp=yhs-001

another idea is just to crochet a square however you want

Post Thanks / Like
    You can find all kinds of free pattern on the net

Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon is a fantastic place for craft books. Hobby lobby, michael's and jo ann's are also good

Post Thanks / Like
    If I were you, I'd just google whatever stitch you like or find interesting and make it dish cloth size. I don't like a large dishcloth. I like small round ones, or small squares- about 5-6 inches.

Post Thanks / Like

knittylady

Quote Originally Posted by peggy2196 View Post
    Hello,

I have a book of dishcloths I bought at Wal-Mart and made the angel one last night. Does anyone know where I can get more dish cloth pattern books. I have the one book that has several but I need them to be quick to make because I want to give them as Christmas presents.

Peggy
    If you just goggle free dishcloth crochet patterns, you will get a ton of them. Some easy, some more advanced. Also, the crochet dude had a booklet out that had several very nice crochet dishcloths. You can find it on amazon or other places that sell crochet books. I think it was about $4. They make such great gifts. I make a lot for friends and family and myself along with glass cozies. Good luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Crochet Pattern Central - Free, Online Crochet Patterns - Beginner Crochet Instructions - Crochet Tips, Tricks, Testimonials and More! has a ton of free crochet patterns. www. maggieweldon.com has a ton of crochet dishcloths patterns. www.ravelry.com has a ton of free crochet patterns. These might help you I hope.