Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Hi...thanks for allowing me to join.

My name is Suzi. I learned to crochet potholders while staying a summer with my aunt about 40 years ago. For some reason I never picked the hook up again until a few years ago. I can't believe I wasted so many years!!! So relaxing and enjoyable. I look forward to learning from all of you. My main focus is newborn to 12 month old dresses. I don't have the patience for blankets...although I have made a few for the grandchildren but I prefer quick and easy projects.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    hello Suzi! It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa doily maker
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

4. Thanks connie502 thanked for this post
    Likes buzyazabee liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone. My name is Melissa. I am a beginning crochet student. I had learned years ago from my grandmother but had dropped it for years. Started it again but had forgotten a lot of steps. Looking for good patterns to do for blankets or table runners. Any ideas let me know.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Melissa! Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    My grandma taught me to make barrets and other small things that could be worn everyday. And I was proud of them when I was younger.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to meet you...I have so many beautiful doilies that my aunt made years ago. I am learning to make the circle vests which seems like big doilies with arm holes. lol So much easier for me since using big hooks and chunky yarn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! Nice to have you here on site with us! Please take some time to look around and let us know if you have need of anything!