Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Brown Lamb Cowl

Post Thanks / Like

Brown Lamb Cowl

I named this unique cowl this name since the color is Chocolate Souffle, and the yarn is Lamb's Pride, 85%Wool, 15%Mohair, Chunky 5 - AWesome! Brown doesn't photograph well enough to really show the stitching off, but I love the way wool makes stitches look!
    I can even wear it in the south since it's warm but not hot, my usual requirement. I made up a special stitch for this pattern, that's a 1st for me. It was fun to make and I love the unusual look of it. I have some close ups of the stitch work on it and of me wearing it, it was hard getting good pics since brown picks up on red tints somehow.

Brown Lamb Cowl-brownlamb-cowl1use-jpg

Brown Lamb Cowl-blc3use-jpg

Brown Lamb Cowl-bl4cuse-jpg

Brown Lamb Cowl-blc7use-jpg

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SusansSoulShines View Post
    I named this unique cowl this name since the color is Chocolate Souffle, and the yarn is Lamb's Pride, 85%Wool, 15%Mohair, Chunky 5 - AWesome! Brown doesn't photograph well enough to really show the stitching off, but I love the way wool makes stitches look!
    I can even wear it in the south since it's warm but not hot, my usual requirement. I made up a special stitch for this pattern, that's a 1st for me. It was fun to make and I love the unusual look of it. I have some close ups of the stitch work on it and of me wearing it, it was hard getting good pics since brown picks up on red tints somehow.

Brown Lamb Cowl-brownlamb-cowl1use-jpg

Brown Lamb Cowl-blc3use-jpg

Brown Lamb Cowl-bl4cuse-jpg

Brown Lamb Cowl-blc7use-jpg
    Wow, for a piece I love to wear, feel, and loved making, and to have a whopping 228 views and not one comment make me suppose that the general consensus is strange for some reason. When I post paid patterns, as others do, I'm not trying to sell them, just show them and give some ideas about the yarn and such, FYI!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 11-27-2015 at 01:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your cowl is very nice