Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

What Time Is It?

The leaders/site holders of this site have to be from another time zone, serious time zone, like 12 hours from me...or more. Where does this site originate? What is your zone? I am Portland, Oregon, USA it is now 2:47 pm, Pacific Time.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have GMT+2 and it s 8.53 Tuesday here in Europe
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieLinn View Post
    The leaders/site holders of this site have to be from another time zone, serious time zone, like 12 hours from me...or more. Where does this site originate? What is your zone? I am Portland, Oregon, USA it is now 2:47 pm, Pacific Time.
    JulieLinn, I just posted on here and it is 8:47 AM here on Tuesday on Nov 17, 2015 and the post says I posted today at 1:31PM today, I don't know what their today is...Monday or Tuesday, etc. We are on Daylight savings time and just turned our clocks back one hour last Sunday morning. I don't know what kind of time we are on ...Eastern savings time ? or what. I know it is kinda confusing to know when we post and when someone else reads it. redhead/ Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 11-17-2015 at 06:48 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

All forum times here are GMT - 6, which is the same time as Central Standard Time. Did you know you can adjust your settings in your profile for time zones?

Click Settings by your name in the upper right hand corner. Then, on your settings page look on the left column of options. Choose general settings. Then scroll down to the section in the middle which says Time Zone. Choose the proper setting for your time zone and scroll down to save changes.

5. Thanks Jheri thanked for this post