Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Looking For Pattern

I discovered this website from a Pinterest pin of a wonderful afghan. It was rectangles of different color and a popcorn stitch that spelled out words like Faith, Hope, etc and the "blocks" that didnt have a word had a ribbon, as for like pink for Breast Cancer. I had to register, which was not a chore, believe me (hahaha) and then I have now lost the link on Pinterest and cannot even begin to figure good search tags.
    I am not good with forum like websites, but Im willing to give it a try!

Julie

Post Thanks / Like

PS

The person who posted the pattern, name started with an R and I can only remember it looking East Indian...my old boss was Indian...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieLinn View Post
    I discovered this website from a Pinterest pin of a wonderful afghan. It was rectangles of different color and a popcorn stitch that spelled out words like Faith, Hope, etc and the "blocks" that didnt have a word had a ribbon, as for like pink for Breast Cancer. I had to register, which was not a chore, believe me (hahaha) and then I have now lost the link on Pinterest and cannot even begin to figure good search tags.
    I am not good with forum like websites, but Im willing to give it a try!

Julie
    Hey JulieLinn... The pattern you are looking for was posted by radia and is called "cancer support motif lap blanket -Free pattern". If you can't find it ...just type in the words "cancer support motif support blanket" in the white search bar at the upper right corner and it should show where it is. Or maybe type in radia in the search bar. I had a problem getting it to download. Good luck to you and hope you can find it. redhead/Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 11-16-2015 at 05:11 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Attention JulieLinn

Hi JulieLinn The person who posted the pattern is "radia" and it is called Cancer support motif lap Blanket-Free pattern. If you can't find ...it use the white search bar at the upper right corner and type the name (Cancer support......) in there and hit the little white circle at the end of the search line. Hope this helps...redhead/Patty

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jknemec01 View Post
    Yes I do believe this is the pattern she is looking for. I wanted it too but haven't been able to print it because they want you to download something which involves too much for me. I just wanted to print the pattern only and when I go to print a preview it shows it, but it won't print anything but a blank page . It isn't worth it to me to go to all that trouble to download something from Ravalry. Why don't they make it simple for us and either sell it or let us just print it. I give up on Ravalry ... I never have any god results with them............ redhead

Post Thanks / Like

Judie

Hey, I'm sorta RE-new to crochet.
    I am looking for patterns for doll clothes, 18 inch.
    Hopefully a hat and cape combination. With a matching hat for the cute little doll owner.
    Any help out there? Thanks ahead of time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi redhead, I saved this to a pdf and can email it to you.

Post Thanks / Like

10. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!!!!!