Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Something great happened to me

The Lord is so wonderful. For 55 years I have wondered about my father and his side of the family I knew he passed away in 1970 but always wondered. Just a few weeks ago the Lord led my daughter to a site and she gave it to me and I posted on there asking if anyone knew my father that I wanted to know more about him. Someone answered it and has been helping me find out more about him. They even found a picture of him that they are going to send me. I learned the names of my Aunts and Uncles even though they are almost all gone now. I also learned the name of my step mom and found out that I have 5 brothers one is deceased. I also learned he was in the air force for awhile till he had an accident and got honorable discharge. I have prayed for this for so long.
    As for my health, it is not doing as good but I know that the Lord has His reasons and I am fighting every step of the way. I will not let it get me down. I almost passed out outside one day a few days ago and I thank the Lord my daughter was available. She caught me before i went down and she had my grandson get my fiance' to help me in. He took me on one side and she had me on the other side and they got me in to my chair. The last few days I have been really weak and is all I can do to even do the dishes. Please pray that the Lord will help to strengthen me physically so I can do a little bit more without getting weak and light headed. I see my cardiologist in March. God bless you all and have you all in my prayers.

Post Thanks / Like
    May God be with you Sonnetta!!