Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

prayers are needed

I went to take some tests that my cardiologist had me take. I had an echo gram and an artery echo. The right side he said is good but on the left side I have a leakage and also the left side of the heart is not pumping as it should. He said it is in the very beginning stages of left heart failure. He said it is not bad enough yet to do anything but he said he is going to keep an eye on the leakage as well as the left side of the heart. I know that God is in control and I will continue to do things for as long as I can but I am going to have to slow down some. I know that God will heal it in His time and I thank Him for all I am going through because it is making me more dependent on Him, is strengthening my faith, and is drawing me closer to Him. I pray everyone out there is doing well. You are all in my prayers.

2. Thanks Barbara G. thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta,
    I'm sorry you're not doing good. Will keep you in my prayers. I went to the cemetery again today. It strengthens my faith.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your in my prayers. I applaud your faith. Jesus is our best friend. He is our only hope. The Lord bless and keep you and give you His strength and Joy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking about you and sending prayers your way!