Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  11
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

Fall hats and scarves - Free pattern

2. Likes Judymat55, Carynjoyb, Nova55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Can't find the pattern for the hats and scarfs, if you click on the link, it goes to an afghan with that stitch. Would like the one for the hat and scarf in the picture, they are so cute. Anyone know how to get that link?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am having the same problem. I would like the pattern for the hats and scarves but the link takes me to an afghan pattern

Post Thanks / Like
    Not working for me either.

6. Likes Judymat55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Evidentally you can't just print off the patterns. I am not particularly interested in downloading another application to my computer. Seems the more I do it the worse my computer acts. If anyone is able to get the patterns please see if you can share in some way other than this download.

Post Thanks / Like
    I noticed that the site that this sends you to is for an aphgan. If you look at the stitch it is the same as the one for the hats. I'm thinking that if we know how to make a hat we should be able to use the stitch from the blanket. I am going to try it an see what happens. Its worth a shot if nothing else. Hope this was helpful to you ladies.

Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone gets the pattern please tell us how. I just want to print it off. Not going to download anymore software into my system. Too many other free patterns out there to risk another download that claims to never give me any extras but somehow they always do.

10. Likes Lissacc, Judymat55 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    If they only had a pattern for an afghan, they could have said so. I agree if we want to just use the stitch and make our own pattern, some of us could, but not everyone. So again, if there really is a pattern for the hat and scarf, I hope someone will please tell us, or if not, please tell us that too.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. Have the yarn and ready to go but no darn pattern. It seems none of the moderators are responding.

13. Likes Lissacc, JackieDiann liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello ladies,

This was brought to my attention in an email, as I am not able to read every post made here in the forums. I am searching online to see if we can find the pattern. Also, I am private messaging the member who added this post to see if she has any ideas.

15. Thanks Lissacc thanked for this post