Hey you two!!! I was reading some of the older posts (from 2012) and came across the one from Faye where she had the wreck in the truck, etc. And then the one from Judy where she asked me did I really wanted to join the Klutz Klub... well I think I joined it Sept 28th 2015 when I was on a plastic stool in the kitchen and 2 of it's legs popped off and I landed in the floor! Thank God I wasn't hurt... that is, until the day wore on and I began to hurt and it got to the point where I couldn't stand my weight on the left leg and foot. It didn't reach it's worst hurt until about 3 weeks went by. I finally had an x-ray (no broken bones) and a test for blood clot (no clots) and then to another doctor and and another doctor and by that time (a couple of days ago) The hurt had worked itself out and I am not hurting now! IN the meantime I got a brand new walker that I don't use,(but I have it now for when I need it). Do I qualify for the Klutz Klub? HEE HEE HEE! BTW Faye, where are you now? I never see you on here anymore and you promised to be on here more....BOO HOO BOO HOO.....I MISS YOU! Patty/redhead