Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Winnie

Post Thanks / Like

Winnie

Hi Winnie, I was thinking about you and wondering if you are still under the weather or feeling not very good. I hope things are OK with you. I am still praying for you. Your friend, Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty thank you so much for thinking of me. I had to go to urgent care Monday evening. I still have a terrible cough that is making my ribs and back hurt and my chest. I finished one round of antibiotics so the dr gave me more and a cough syrup and I have an inhaler. I'm trying to drink a lot and juicing fruits and veggies when I'm strong enough to stand there. I need the meds to kick in then I'll be fine. I haven't felt like picking up a hook!!! I hate that. Thank you for your prayers I really appreciate them. Oh they took another X-ray no pnuemonia PTL dr says its acute bronchitis!! Love you Patty, Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    dear Winnie sorry your still not feeling better. I am praying.

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie, Just got back. Had some things to take care of with hubby. Sick oh my hun ! are meds doing some good. No matter where I am or why I say prayers for all my friends and special prayers. God Bless you and do as your doing with juice and veggies.Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnie2013 View Post
    Hi Patty thank you so much for thinking of me. I had to go to urgent care Monday evening. I still have a terrible cough that is making my ribs and back hurt and my chest. I finished one round of antibiotics so the dr gave me more and a cough syrup and I have an inhaler. I'm trying to drink a lot and juicing fruits and veggies when I'm strong enough to stand there. I need the meds to kick in then I'll be fine. I haven't felt like picking up a hook!!! I hate that. Thank you for your prayers I really appreciate them. Oh they took another X-ray no pnuemonia PTL dr says its acute bronchitis!! Love you Patty, Winnie
    Winnie I feel bad for you, I'm so sorry that you don't feel good. It really slows one down doesn't it. Just get some well deserved rest and I hope the meds take affect soon and make you start to feel better soon. I just knew you must not be feeling good. I will ask for special prayer at church this week end. You have to get better soon! Thank God you don't have pneumonia. Get your rest and get well....I love you and love talking to you. God bless you and make you well. your friend, Patty