Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Pattern: Crochet Sleevless Sweater?

Looking for a (free) crochet pattern for a (?) sleeveless sweater. The pattern I am looking for is something like the newer sweaters that have come out with the multiple lengths. I am sure you have seen them they are out every where. I am looking to crochet one without sleeves but can't find a pattern.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do read your letters, and go through the articles. Will try to take to be more active.Thanks for your post.

3. Thanks lehmankm thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, I used to be the same way but now I search for everything, and have saved hundreds of things crochet related. Take advantage of searching and you'll find what you want and more!! Once I learned how to I could and still do find anything I want.
    Do a search engine search, be sure to include the word crochet, and it will bring up probably lots of Ravelry patterns (that site is a HUGE resource!), possibly Craftsy patterns, youtube videos, websites with written patterns that type of patterns on it, and images of pieces that they think all look or sound like your search description - so type what you want, ex here: crochet sleeveless sweater varied different hem lengths", or ANY way you exactly want to word it.
    Then you go from that page to other links, leaving that page open and open the other links in different windows so you don't lose your search tab, and look until you see the type of sweater and pattern you think you can work with! That simple. If your search doesn't get you what you want, word if differently. I've found hundreds of patterns that way, it works great, and there are so many that you'll find a lot of what you're looking for of anything you need doing it like that!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 11-14-2015 at 02:49 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    You don't say if you want a pullover or button down. As far as the length, you can adjust that on your own. If you would like it longer just crochety more or less until you reach the armhole. Here is a ravelry link to sleevless sweaters:
    http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/sear...%20sweatersand here is one for Pinterest:
    https://www.pinterest.com/search/pin...ters&term_meta[]=womens|typed&term_meta[]=sleeveless|typed&term_meta[]=sweaters|typed
    and you can check out Crochet Pattern Central:
    Crochet Pattern Central - Free Women's Clothing Crochet Pattern Link Directory

Post Thanks / Like

Sleeves

Is this for a adult or a child?

Post Thanks / Like
    Open in front. Want the type with the uneven type front.