Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

"Attention Shaddy..It's snowing!"

"Attention Shaddy..It's snowing!"-crochet-snowflake-pattern-1-jpgHere is the one I just love but I could never figure it out without the pattern. But I am not going to spend that much for a pattern and find it might be one too complicated for me to make. Isn't this pretty? I love it!
    Patty"Attention Shaddy..It's snowing!"-001-jpg

PS I went back and checked and I did see it on Penterest and it says (I think) the website is Koniakow.com I just posted another one for you with 3 in it. Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 10-24-2015 at 07:22 PM.

2. Likes Nova55, justplainjudy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Your snowflakes are very pretty

4. Thanks redhead thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A Lesson lesson In MOD PODGE

Is there anyone out there that doesn't know what you can do with Mod Podge? If you've seen items finished with mod podge but have never ever done anything with it...Here's all you need to Mod Podge something: either wrapping paper in different colors, comic books or cloth with designs on it(flowers, figures, etc). and of course what you want to do the Mod Podge on.

Here is an empty ice cream box . I cleaned the ice cream out of the container, found the material I wanted to cover it with....and cut the designs from material ( I used fabric on my project) or tear the paper into ragged looking pieces and with a paint brush , brush the white Mod Podge onto part of the box and then place your design on the painted part while it is still wet, smooth out wrinkles with your brush and brush more Mod Podge over the design until it is all covered and wet. You can overlap the edges of the pieces of paper or material. Don't worry about the white glue (that is what Mod Podge is ...heavy glue) It will dry clear. When I had covered all the box enough and the lid (don't forget the lid) I attached some paper decoration on over everything. Then I re-painted Mod Podge over the whole project 2 or 3 more times. Then I poked or cut small holes in both ends and braided a handle using yarn that matched the colors used in the fabric. ATTACH]13958[/ATTACH]Does this spark any interest for some of you? Show us what you make if you do make anything.. another thought ...you can also attach pictures of your family or friends to your project!

I recently made a cabin using a box from Walmart. (The box was new and only cost .69 cents and I just unfolded it and taped it into a box shape. I covered it with fabric and made windows and all. It can be used as a storage box or whatever else you would like. Then I made a roof that lifts off the box and covered it with different material to look like shingles on the roof. I really liked the way it turned out, Shoe boxes make great projects. And cigar boxes. Use your imagination!!! The possibilities are endless! Patty
    Attached Images Attached Images "Attention Shaddy..It's snowing!"-001-jpg