Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

coming together to share and chat

Missing you girls and chatting on the morning coffee thread. I know a lot of people are hurting and very busy. Just putting this out there to see if anyone else wants to keep it up. Take care everyone and wishing you all the best.

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me as alive
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too. I have been busy and not on here as much. I went down last weekend to see my Daughter and Grandkids in Ga. It really was good to see them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Count me as alive. I have just had so much going on since we moved. First organizing the house then no sooner got it done then moved my daughter and grandson in to help them while she gets on her feet tries to work on her marriage Then I had a lot of doctor appointments and some tests and stuff. Now getting gifts ready and also trying to get ready for a winter craft show. I try to get on as much as I can. Hopefully soon I will be able to get on more

Post Thanks / Like
    Well I am glad you girls are alive. Don't want to guilt anyone--just putting it out there. You can only do what you can do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello! Last theme was too long for me. I do not like long themes. Well. I am working on doily and my bird is sick and felt to the floor and hiding in dark corner. I need to get her out
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Larisa I hope your bird will be ok. Poor thing.