Several people have asked about posting pics lately, so this is what I do. Hopefully it makes sense and will help some of you post pic that are on you computer and that you want to post in here.

I click on the icon that on this page is sort of under the smiley face, 2nd from the right. When you put your cursor near it and hold it there it says "insert image". It looks an old funky square t.v. set to me!I click on it, then I choose 'basic uploader'.

Next I pick "Browse", and it brings up options from your computer. I select pictures and go to the folder that the pic I want to post is in. I click on the pic I want and pick 'open' down under the photo folder.
Next the jpg file I picked appears beside the word browse in Crochet Talk. I pick 'upload file' under the word browser. The pic is inserted into your post, some brackets and numbers appear, and that's your picture.

You have to do one at a time and there a limit of 5 pics per post I think. You should hit return to put a blank line between each pic one so they don't run together. That works for me and there may be other ways but that's the only way I've ever known how!
Good luck, it's a little tricky but once you play with it you'll get the hang of it. If anyone has a better way, I"m open to suggestions! Susan