Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy I'm hoping that anyone who has sent me a private message will send me another message

Dear Friends on CT!

I've cleaned out my private messages because it seemed I needed to clean it out. Now I can't respond to two dear friends that I didn't keep them on my friend list! If you are one of those who have sent me a message and I have not responded that's why! I'm really sad I cleaned out my private messages. Can anyone help me?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Donna, Hope your doing pretty good if not great? Prayers allways for CT friends. Im sorry about your loss of messages. I thought there was a way to find them?? Ask Barbara Green. Wont hurt an dont fret anyone who sent a message will check back. Hugs for a Good Night sleep and rest of this week. Getting cool in Minnesota. Susan2014

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Hi Donna, Hope your doing pretty good if not great? Prayers allways for CT friends. Im sorry about your loss of messages. I thought there was a way to find them?? Ask Barbara Green. Wont hurt an dont fret anyone who sent a message will check back. Hugs for a Good Night sleep and rest of this week. Getting cool in Minnesota. Susan2014
    Dear Susan, thanks for your message! Writing to Barbara might be my next step! Hope that your life is good! I made my first ami doll and blanket this week. It's so much fun to learn a new skill. Do you make ami's? ami is short for amigurumi. Well can't think of anything more so have a great day and week!