Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  2
    Post Thanks / Like

Winnie2013... where are you ? Has anyone seen or heard from Winnie?

Has anyone heard from Winnie2013? I am getting worried about her as I haven't seen any posts from her since I PM"d her. She hasn't answered my PM either or let me know if she got the package I mailed her some time back, so I hope she is OK. I don't know how to get any news about her except from some of you.
    I know she is still grieving over her 2 sisters that passed away so closely back in May. That has to be a really a tough situation for her. I hope she is OK, Let's all pray for her.
    God bless you Winnie , my good friend and if you see this , please let us know if you are OK. Love, Patty
    Last edited by redhead; 10-20-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty, bless your heart thank you for your concern and prayers. I wrote you a pm I have been pretty sick went to the ER and found out I have bad case of bronchitis so they gave me antibiotics and an inhaler. It should break it up in a day or so, I hope!!! I appreciate your prayers and concern for me I still pray for you also. Take care love you bunches Winnie

3. Thanks redhead, Barbara G., Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    I PM'd you just now. And it is good that you posted on here so the others will know you are OK, just not feeling good. I hope the antibiotics works soon. I don't get on the computer as much as I used to either and I have over 330 emails to read or delete now. Love,Patty

5. Likes justplainjudy, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    Last I heard that you had heart problems. Now that you found out that you have bronchitis does that mean you don't have heart problems?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Patty,
    I know that can be a job going through all those emails. I used to look at the computer every couple of days and then I would have at least 200 emails and it was more of a job to go through them all. My Mom had said the same thing-that she would have to go through a lot of emails and it was like a job. Now I'm on the computer once or twice a day, sometimes three times but usually twice at the most.