Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Good news and My daughter needs prayer

Wednesday I had my colonoscopy done and everything came out good. I don't have to have it done for another 10 years. The Lord is so wonderful. Also had my nerves burnt down near the hip area in the lower back and had some injections in my neck because it was hurting bad and giving me headaches. That was Friday morning and I have not had any neck pain or headaches since then. Praise the Lord. Also, Please pray for my daughter's marriage. We moved her into our home temporarily till she can get on her feet because of some marital problems. She seperated from her husband. She is hoping they can work things out and her husband has agreed to get some help and they are talking. They are just going to take one day at a time. Please pray that the Lord will do His will concerning things. I know the Lord knows more then we do and He knows what is best. He is in control of all things. God bless you all and have a very blessed day.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sonnetta, I am so glad your test was good I need to have that done but I dread it!! I'm also glad to hear your headaches have subsided and the neck pain. I will pray for your daughter and her marriage that is always a tough situation but the Lord can put it back together. Take care, God bless you and yours love Winnes

Post Thanks / Like
    Sonetta, glad everything turned out great. My pain doctor is wanting to have nerves burnt in my neck and am afraid to have it done. I have been having injections in my neck, off and on for 17 years and it does help. In fact I just drove down to Georgia and going to have another injection next Monday.
    Did it hurt bad when you had the nerves burnt?
    Last edited by MeerKat; 10-20-2015 at 08:03 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dear Sonnetta,

I am glad to hear that your medical procedures were successful. A new lease on life for you! You are a woman of great faith and endurance and God honors your faithfulness.

Regarding your daughter and son-in-law's marriage, I'll keep them in prayer for God's will to be done. God does heal the brokenhearted. Praying for peace in the midst of it all!(((HUGS)))

God bless you too!(((HUGS)))~Butterflyrose~

Kindness begets kindness. Enjoy life!