Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

What was one of your best day's like

Tonight I had a special treat. My boys --Bill and Mike (their both in their middle and late 30's) took me out on a date to Perkins and than we saw the movie the Intern--it was really funny and nice--nothing disgusting. That's rare. It just made me feel good at their age they still like to do things with me and we really talk. God has blessed me. It is nice to share something fun with my friends. God Bless you all and hope everyone is doing good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susie Ann, that sounds like so much fun! Your boys sound like very sweet men who love their mother very much.

The 2 best days of my life were the days I gave birth to my 2 boys, they're 22 and 25 now. When my second son was being born, my doctor took my hands and I wrapped them under Kevin's little arms. With my doctor's help, I delivered my own baby and pulled him up onto my chest. It was such an amazing experience, one of the most special in my life.

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree with you Shelley! giving birth to my 7 children was one of the best in life! Also when I was married to my eternal companion was another great day! My last child was a girl who chose a day when I was ready to go to church, so I had my hair fixed and makeup on, this came in handy because Don filmed her birth! I was so happy that I had another healthy child, I was 38 years old and knew she would be my last and how I cherished her!

Post Thanks / Like
    One of my best days was to see my son, Brian, walk down the aisle and get his double B.S. Degree in Computer Information Systems & Business Management from Grambling State University located in Louisiana. He did not switch to another university and was in the band the entire time he was there. He's now working on his Master's. Brian makes my heart sing!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, how wonderful to deliver your own baby. I had a C-section.
    Last edited by crochetdiva; 10-11-2015 at 09:24 AM.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    It's so wonderful when your children give back, no matter how big or small the gift!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetdiva View Post
    One of my best days was to see my son, Brian, walk down the aisle and get his double B.S. Degree in Computer Information Systems & Business Management from Grambling State University located in Louisiana. He did not switch to another university and was in the band the entire time he was there. He's now working on his Master's. Brian makes my heart sing!
    What fun to know that the street we live on has the same name as a University! Congratulations for a son that has worked hard in a great career!

8. Thanks crochetdiva thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for sharing Ladies. God Bless

Post Thanks / Like
    That is wonderful, a very special day.-- I can't think of one special day. I have had so many special days it is hard to pick one.
    But one special day happened today, Doug, the man I am dating asked me to marry him, I didn't say yes but I wanted to. I told him I thought we should date for a little longer.
    Last edited by MeerKat; 10-14-2015 at 08:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Janice this certainly counts as a special day but I agree with you no accepting you don't know him that well. I really want to see you happy but you need to take your time and pray about this. I will pray for you also. Love Winnie