Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Need Prayer

Post Thanks / Like

Need Prayer

Hi Everyone,
    My Dad's companion/girlfriend is in the hospital because fluid was leaking somewhere. they found out it was leaking from her ear. She had surgery and is probably going to be in the hospital a couple days yet. My Dad was walking to the car to go home from visiting her and he fell and broke his hip. He's in the same hospital.
    Jean
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 10-07-2015 at 06:33 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no, Jean that is terrible. What are they going to do for your dad? Does a broken hip always mean surgery? I will pray for him, his friend and for you too. Oh you know I told you I had to have an echocardiagram before they would start me on meds for my lungs? Well there is something going on with my heart so I'm trying to get into the dr Friday. Take care love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, That means surgery. He's going to have to have hip replacement. I'm sorry to hear you have heart problems. Is your breathing alright?

Post Thanks / Like
    I read from a couple books before bed that have scripture verses and then from the Bible. I just read Romans 14:8 - whether we live or die we are the Lord's. I also read Psalm 37:25&26, Mark 10:21 from the scripture books and then randomly from the Living Bible - Romans 13:10 and glance at the first few words of the 1st verse.

Good Night
    Last edited by Jean Marie; 10-07-2015 at 07:26 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry your husband has to have surgery I just pray everything will go really well. Please let me know when the surgery is ok? Take care of yourself I wish I was close so I could sit with you at the hospital but of course I can't but will be praying. Love you Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winne,
    It's my Dad that has to have surgery not my husband,

Post Thanks / Like
    Wish you all well. Hope she will be well soon and that everything goes well for your dad

Post Thanks / Like
    Life is so unpredictable isn't it! Prayers are on the way for your Dad and girlfriend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Everybody!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jean got messed up there huh?? Yes I know it is your dad that broke his hip but thanks for correction so everyone knows it's you dad. Take care love you Winnie