Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone translate this? I think it is Russian

I fell in love with this pattern, but I cannot make heads or tails out of it. Can anyone out there translate it?

Can anyone translate this?  I think it is Russian-baby-blanket-pic-jpgCan anyone translate this?  I think it is Russian-baby-blanket-pic-jpg
    Can anyone translate this?  I think it is Russian-baby-blanket-chart-jpgCan anyone translate this?  I think it is Russian-baby-blanket-chart-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you know how to read a chart? That is how I do things, study the chart and attempt it, if I can't figure it out then I try to design it myself. The hardest part is getting started.
    Faerie tales are true because they tell us dragons can be beaten!

Post Thanks / Like
    I've read up on charts and watched a couple of videos, but I haven't tried one yet. I guess what I needed was how many to start off with to make the pattern come out right. I'm not sure how much patience I have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello. Do you have better picture? I can translate... looks like text is short
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    Hello. Do you have better picture? I can translate... looks like text is short
    I do not have a better picture. But here is the link:

??????? ???? "?????? ??????" ??????? » ??????.??? - ??? ? ??????? ???????

Thank you!

6. Likes Lissacc liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Like a cloud"
    (you can use google translate on this link ?????????: ?????? ?????? (???????) - ???????.?? - ??? ? ???????)
    Materials: 500 grams of white thin acrilyc yarn, 4.5 meters of white ribbon 2.5 cm wide
    Hook: #3.5
    Stitches:
    Loop: put yarn through loop on hook
    SC: put hook into stitch of previous row, make loop and another loop and put through 2 loops on hook
    DC: wrap yarn around hook, pu t hook into stitch of previous row, make new loop on hook and put yarn through 3 loops on hook in 2 steps
    HDC ( half DC ): wrap yarn around hook, pu t hook into stitch of previous row, make new loop on hook and put yarn through 3 loops on hook at once
    Double double treble crochet ( ddtc ) - make 4 wraps on hook, put hook into stitch of previous row, make loop and put yarn through 6 loops on hook in 5 steps
    Picot: chain 3, put hook into 1st loop of chain, make slip stitch
    Slip stitch: put hook into stitch of previous row, make loop and put yarn through 2 loops on hook
    Fantasy pattern: see scheme 1
    Lace: see scheme 2
    Density: 10 cm = 23 stitches
    Description:
    Make chain 197 + chain 3 as 1st stitch of next row and follow scheme. After you make 85 cm, finish thing. Be sure you finished pattern
    Edging:
    Make around blanket : 1st row - *3 ddtc, chain 1* , repeat until the end of row, skip 2 stitches and join by slip stitch. In corner make 3 ddtc from the stitch of previous row 3 times. Make i1 row of hdcs, join by slip stitch and continue by "lace" (see scheme 2). Put ribbon around and make nice knot.
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! You did it!! Thank you, thank you very much, kl1000! I wish I could just reach out and give you a great big hug!

9. Likes Lissacc, alexsmom51@yahoo.com liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are welcome
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Now I know who to ask for translations , the russian websites have a lot of beautiful things!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow this is just beautiful!!!! I am just now seeing this but if I had seen it earlier I would have said to ask Larisa!!! Isn't she awesome?? I hope you will post a picture when you finish this:-) hugs Winnie