Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Post Thanks / Like

One Last Tail to Share

Ok, this is going to be my last Mermaid Tail. Although, I have to admit, I'm falling in love with Bernat Baby Blanket yarn. It's so soft I was tempted to make myself a Maid Tail. But, I've got my work cut out for me with the Basketweave Capelet project and that's going to take some time.

Anyway, this little tail is for Olyvia. I'm hoping to get photos of the all the little recipients of these creations actually putting them to use, but that will require some parent nagging, which I am quite good at if I do say so myself (just ask my sons).

I was undecided as to whether to gather the ribbon or keep it flat. So I decided to let her Mom and Granny figure that out.

[ATTACH]13713[/ATTACH

Happy Creating Everyone,
    Victori1724
    Attached Images Attached Images One Last Tail to Share-olyvias-mermaid-tail-2-jpg One Last Tail to Share-olyvias-mermaid-tail-1-jpg One Last Tail to Share-olyvias-mermaid-tail-3-jpg 

2. Likes Nova55 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh that's precious, absolutely adorable! Great job!

I've been using the Bernat Blanket Yarn lately, too, and I love it like you do. Yesterday, I just finished up a large size throw using it and it turned out oh so soft and squishy.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelley, I'm glad you like it.

I have two more big balls of the varigated brown blanket yarn Sonoma that I'm going to hide away for future projects. If my Granddaughter finds it, I'll be in trouble haha.

Victoria