Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Some More Pictures

Here's more of my projects
    Attached Images Attached Images Some More Pictures-100_0349-jpg Some More Pictures-100_0350-jpg Some More Pictures-100_0351-jpg Some More Pictures-100_0352-jpg Some More Pictures-100_0353-jpg 

2. Likes karenlatlas, Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Great job, Audrey, you really do beautiful work! The little baby cocoons are so cute. I especially love the pink spiderweb baby blanket. I've made one of those before when I was pregnant with my second son, in white. It was his christening blanket. I loved making that pattern.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Audrey,
    Been keeping yourself busy I see. I like the colors you used. All of your items look Nice. The variegated greys and greens look nice. Are the greys in the scarf a variegated color or is it one yarn? Wondering cause I have some different solid greys like you used.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    Here's more of my projects
    Audrey, your cocoons are just adorable! My grandson that was born in August gains weight so fast that I'm waiting until the end week of Dec to see hat he ways before I make his. His will be a race car river colors and have the look of a car somehow, or maybe ill do it in camo that looks so cute! Wish we'd had those when our kids were babies, of course we had the pj's with feet in them but these can be so customized and they fit so well plus there are the cute matching hats!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 09-26-2015 at 06:43 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Jean Marie. It is variegated

Post Thanks / Like
    Pixieglitter. I love to do the spider afghan and the cocoons were something new that I had never tried. I have 2 more to finish