Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  4

Post Thanks / Like

Red face Britches from dishcloths

I am makjing these "britches" for our Xmas bazaar this year, they are so cute.....should sell very wellBritches from dishcloths-img_2255-jpg

2. Thanks Susan2014 thanked for this post
    Likes dlj326, Nova55, gypsyfeet, missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    really cute! do you have instructions on them?

Post Thanks / Like
    They are very cute and will make nice gifts

Post Thanks / Like
    What cute idea! They should sell very well. Do you write something specific to the britches on the little cards?

Post Thanks / Like
    These are absolutely the cutest dishcloth idea I have seen in a while. Is there a little note about them attached to them? I hope you have lots on hand, as I think they will sell like hot cakes. Can you share the pattern? They are all very nice. Would be hard to pick just one. Happy Crafting Davena and good luck with your craft sale...
    Last edited by Davena; 10-02-2015 at 05:50 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello, my mother had a pair of these years ago that someone gave her. I think they are adorable and would be cute in any kitchen. Did you use a pattern or just make them up on your own? Either way these are the types of things that sell like crazy I know I would buy them. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Terriyaki78, I love these. Pretty colors. I googled and came up with many links. Hope you dont mind my sharing here?? https://www.google.com/#q=crochet+britches+dishcloths

9. Thanks karenlatlas thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    crochet britches dishcloth

this explains how to put together 2 dishcloths to make the britches and includes a poem to attach
    no actual crochet pattern, I guess you can use whichever pattern you like, knit, crochet or even store bought

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Karenlatlas for the site. I am off to get some of the dishcloths I have made and create some britches for hostes gifts , for when I attend get togethers over the xmas holidays. Such an easy and cute idea. Also susan2014 thanks for all the images on googles. Karen , can I ask you what part of Ontario you are from? I am in a little town fifteen minutes north of Huntsville. It is o.k. if you do not want to post where you are. Hugs Davena

Post Thanks / Like
    Like the link but would be nice to have a photo?? I did a dishcloth as I like surprises. Thank you

Susan2014