Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Colorblock Infinity Scarf

This is a 3 colorblock infinity scarf. I didn't use a pattern... this one is light cream, pale lavender, and a unique gray with hues of rose that you probably can't see on camera, but I sure wish I had more of it so pretty! I should have gotten the seam out of it from when I folded it up for a few days before I posted it!! I'm trying to decide if I should do a pattern for this one or not, but I LOVE it! Quite a few of the rows in each color section are BLO (back loop only) to give it the ribbed look.
    I did do patterns for all 4 of my designs, this one and the 3 Boucle as well. I couldn't pass it up & I want to remember to do them again and I put them on Ravelry and Craftsy in my stores. That Boucle turned out just wonderful!!! T

Colorblock Infinity Scarf-3-colorblock-inf-scrf-4-jpg

Colorblock Infinity Scarf-3-cb1-jpg

Colorblock Infinity Scarf-3-colorblock-inf-scrf1-jpg

Colorblock Infinity Scarf-3cbw2-jpg
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 09-30-2015 at 06:21 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Your scarf is very pretty and I like the way you mix the three colors

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    Your scarf is very pretty and I like the way you mix the three colors
    Thx Audrey,Bennie, & Shelley. I'll think about colors and then one night I go thru my stash and put colors together that I plan to use together, so when I'm in a funky mood and can't decide, I'll already have some ideas put together! I wanted to do a colorblock and those colors looked so good together to me- I'm glad yall agree!
    That awful yellow looking color is actually a very pretty, soft cream - I hate that the lighting made it look so yellow! And the gray isn't like gray close up, it has the prettiest rose hue to it, it's gorgeous and I'd love to find more. I got it with no label at the all about Fabric warehouse for 50 cents! What you see in the scarf is all I had tho, I'd love to have more! That gray is why I chose the pale lavender, it goes so well with the hues in the gray!
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 09-30-2015 at 06:17 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan, your infinity scarf looks so warm and soft. You did a great job with your color choices!

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Susan...I love shades of purple and shades of gray when blocked...you did a beautiful job