Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    Post Thanks / Like

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but

I made this piece to wear this top on onto winter with, it can be worn with the V in the back like the shawlette it is, or like my Road Trip Scarf it can worn with the V in the front. I added tassels with beads to the ends and I love the 2 colors I used, both shiny and flecked with bits of other colors. It's the Kristen Shawlette by Fiber Flux: Fiber Flux: Free Crochet Pattern...Kristen Shawl! Jennifer Dickerson has fantastic video and written pattern, and it's all on her site!

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-tri-beaded-tassle-scarf-worn-3-jpg

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-tri-beaded-tassle-scarf-worn-1-jpg

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-tri-beaded-tassle-scarf-worn-8-jpg

You can't see these flecks of color on the gold or the creamy off white until you get close up!

This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-yarn-colors-triangle-scarf-1-jpg

Why do I always have extra pics that I delete when I pick the wrong one, they just add on below the post as an attached image, I actually deleted this one at the bottom since it was in my other post - sorry, and help moderator??! Can you delete the two extra 2 attachments at the bottom please?
    Attached Images Attached Images This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-skylark-worn-2-jpg This is actually the 2nd thing I made, I said 2 things were in my previous post but-tri-beaded-tassle-scarf-worn-6-jpg 
    Last edited by SusansSoulShines; 09-20-2015 at 10:51 PM.

2. Likes karenlatlas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It loos so good
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Gorgeous, I love the yarn, it looks so soft! It amazes me, Susan, that you taught yourself how to crochet. And you really haven't been crocheting all that long! You're one very talented lady!

Hugs,
    Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixieglitter View Post
    Gorgeous, I love the yarn, it looks so soft! It amazes me, Susan, that you taught yourself how to crochet. And you really haven't been crocheting all that long! You're one very talented lady!

Hugs,
    Shelley
    It'll be 2 yrs in October... thx for the compliment, that means a lot to me and is very kind of you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kl1000 View Post
    It loos so good
    Thank you Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    It looks great and a very pretty color

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AudreyL View Post
    It looks great and a very pretty color
    Thank you Audrey!

Post Thanks / Like
    looks good on you Susan

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Susan, I love your scarf and colour choice and the added tassels . It looks better than the original designers. I also love the second scarf designed by Jesse. I have made that one and bought one of her patterns. She rights very good patterns and always are a hit when I gift them.. Keep posting your work as we always enjoy seeing what you have created. Hugs Davena

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    looks good on you Susan
    Thx Jean Marie!!