Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Test results

Post Thanks / Like

Test results

Hi everyone, I finally saw my pulmonary dr and got my test results. They were much better than I thought they would be Praise The Lord and thank you all for praying bc I am sure that had a lot to do with the outcome. As of now I have a mild case of pulmonary fibrosis all we can do is watch it carefully and pray it doesn't grow fast. I have to have a test on my heart since I have had a heart attack and most of the meds for PF can cause problems with the heart. I also have to see a rheumatologist bc if you have arthritis or any kind of autoimmune disorder they use different meds bc what helps the arthritis also helps the PF. I need to have blood work for my liver bc the meds effect that too. After all these tests then the dr will decide what treatment I will need. I just don't want to go on steroids!!!
    I am still fighting depression over Laura's death, and my other sister too but I am fighting it!!! As for my grandsons of course the grandfather denied everything but there is enough evidence to say otherwise. We are waiting to see if the prosecutor is going to file charges etc please, please pray this prosecutor is sympathetic to children. My grandsons need justice for this crime before they can put it behind them. Thank you all for your love, concern and prayers you have helped me through all of this more than you know and I love you all. God bless Winnie

2. Likes Susan2014 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,

Nice to hear from you! All things will work for you as His child! Keep pressing on and pressing in!

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Winnie! we all care about you and hope that your trials will be over soon! Isn't that what we all want? our trials to be over?

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Barbara. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Larisa hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Donna, yes I'm sure we would all like for our trials to be over but as long as we are going through them I'm sure we all want to be a blessing to others. Hugs Winnie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Winnie,
    I'm glad your test was good.
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you keep getting good results. Will keep saying prayers. And hope that prosecutor goes after that lowlife of a grandfather! But God will get him! I will keep saying prayers on this too!

Hugs,

Judy

Post Thanks / Like
    Best wishes, Winnie.

I just have to tell you, when I saw "Test Results" I had pregnancy test on my mind, LOL!