Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: on a ct page

Post Thanks / Like

on a ct page

Hi,
    On the bottom of the page on ct it says 'reply', 'quote reply', and there are quotations w/a plus sign next to it. I hovered the mouse over it and it says 'multi quote this message'. Does anybody know what this is?
    Jean Marie

Post Thanks / Like
    On the bottom of the ct page where it says quick navigation, I don't know what that's for but the box right next to it says general chit chat. If you click on the arrow in the box (a box will come up) and you can see who's online , etc. You can also get there by clicking on 'crochet talk' on the top of the page and then clicking on 'main' or 'general chit chat' or 'pictures', etc. and go to the bottom of the page and in the box by where it says 'quick navigation' is a arrow and by the arrow it will tell you what page you are on if you click the arrow and that box will come up. I guess that's the quick navigation.

On the general chit chat, main, pictures, etc. page you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the arrow next to where it says 'page' if you want to jump to another page. If you put in what page you want to jump to and haven't clicked on 'go' yet you can hover the mouse over the box that says 'general chit chat', 'main', etc. and the quick navigation box will come up.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's nice to know what the green arrow means in the forum that you have posted in that forum. The icons are on the bottom of a forum page.

http://crochettalk.com/subscription.php you can see the icons on the bottom of this page but what does 'selected threads' mean? It's in a box on the bottom of the page w/a arrow by it. I clicked on the arrow but I don't know what it means.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

I am not seeing what you are referring to here on my end. It is when you create a new thread you are seeing these.

Also, did you search the FAQ section? It has a lot of great information:

http://crochettalk.com/faq.php

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Marie View Post
    It's nice to know what the green arrow means in the forum that you have posted in that forum. The icons are on the bottom of a forum page.

http://crochettalk.com/subscription.php you can see the icons on the bottom of this page but what does 'selected threads' mean? It's in a box on the bottom of the page w/a arrow by it. I clicked on the arrow but I don't know what it means.
    When you check the boxes of the threads and click on the selected threads, it gives you options to move to folder, ect.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    On the bottom of the page on ct it says 'reply', 'quote reply', and there are quotations w/a plus sign next to it. I hovered the mouse over it and it says 'multi quote this message'. Does anybody know what this is?
    Jean Marie
    I am trying to find where when you hover over the mouse, it says muli quote this message. Multiquote means to quote several people or posts.

Post Thanks / Like
    On the bottom of the ct page where it says quick navigation, I don't know what that's for but the box right next to it says general chit chat. If you click on the arrow in the box (a box will come up) and you can see who's online , etc. You can also get there by clicking on 'crochet talk' on the top of the page and then clicking on 'main' or 'general chit chat' or 'pictures', etc. and go to the bottom of the page and in the box by where it says 'quick navigation' is a arrow and by the arrow it will tell you what page you are on if you click the arrow and that box will come up. I guess that's the quick navigation.

On the general chit chat, main, pictures, etc. page you can scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the arrow next to where it says 'page' if you want to jump to another page. If you put in what page you want to jump to and haven't clicked on 'go' yet you can hover the mouse over the box that says 'general chit chat', 'main', etc. and the quick navigation box will come up.
    Are you referring to when you are on the home page? Quick navigation is another way to move to a different forum usually.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi,
    Jean Marie
    If you are replying to a message you can click 'reply' or 'reply with quote'. Just to the right of that is a quotation with a + sign with a #3 below it. It looks like this:"+
    #3 ( Depending on where you are on the page it says #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7 or if you're way to the bottom of the page it doesn't have a number.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara G. View Post
    Hello,

I am not seeing what you are referring to here on my end. It is when you create a new thread you are seeing these.

Also, did you search the FAQ section? It has a lot of great information:

http://crochettalk.com/faq.php
    Hi, Thanks Barbara. I clicked on that and then clicked 'readinig and posting messages' and under that I clicked on'posting a reply' and this is part of what they had -

If you want to post replies to multiple posts you can select them by clicking the multi quote button Multi quote. This button will change to indicate that you've selected it. Clicking post reply will then bring you to the full editor with all the posts quoted.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just clicked the multi quote button and and check mark comes up if you click it. What does that do?