Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  6
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post Thanks / Like

Just finished my Granddaughters Mermaid Tail

She's been crazy about Mermaids for EVER and I saw this free pattern and gave it a shot. Her birthday is coming up in November, so I thought i'd save it for a birthday surprise. Oh, and her favorite color is purple. I just hope she doesn't outgrow it before then. She's going to be 11 and is growing so fast I can't keep up with her. [ATTACH]13426. This was really simple and quick to make. I had a lot of fun with it. And of course, you can adjust it to as big or as little as you need it.

Onward and upward Ladies!

http://www.freecraftingideas.com/listing.htm?id=242688681
    Attached Images Attached Images Just finished my Granddaughters Mermaid Tail-hand-mermaid-tail2-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like

Free pattern

Hi I just went to this link, as I have 3 granddaughters wanting mermaid blankets. Unfortunately the pattern was not free!! Could you please let me know if I have done something wrong!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    This is the sweetest little mermaid tail ever! I'm sure your granddaughter will flip out when she sees it lol. If she grows that much between now and then, you can always frog the top edging row and make it longer, then crochet the edging on it again.

I know a lot of people just don't "get it" why would anyone want to make a closed up blanket like this? Well I say because it's FUN, that's why!!! Especially for kids. Great job!

Hugs,
    Shelley

4. Thanks Victori1724 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Shelley,
    I did have fun. The scalloping and woven threading was my own creation. I tend to always want to do something just a little different to my creations than the patterns call for, and I love the way this turned out.
    Can't wait to see her face!

Post Thanks / Like
    Could you please tell me how you got this pattern for free, or how o could get it,,, thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi joan62 try this link" Crochet Mermaid Blanket | The WHOot

8. Likes missro007 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, to be a kid again. Nice work.
    ---HarriEtta

10. Thanks Victori1724 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This link doesn't seem open

Quote Originally Posted by Susan2014 View Post
    Hi joan62 try this link" Crochet Mermaid Blanket | The WHOot
    This link doesn't want to open and my computer says it is not responding and they are checking to find what the problem is. Patty

Post Thanks / Like
    Let me know if this one works for you. I'm thinking about making more for the girls in my family for Christmas gifts. I think they'll get a kick out of them.

Regards,
    Victoria
    Attached Images Attached Images Just finished my Granddaughters Mermaid Tail-hand-mermaid-tail-jpg 

13. Likes missro007 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Patty Hi and hope your dancing & singing with the Birds. My yard is full of different types. WOW, Butiful & noisy, my 2 cats go from window to window. That mermid pattern did you get it.?? I just clicked and got it?? Susan2014 Hugs & Prayers

Crochet Mermaid Blanket | The WHOot