Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
    Post Thanks / Like

Crochet Fall Coat Pattern

This pattern is not free, it's $7.00 which is kind of pricey. But what a lovely crochet fall coat it is! Even though it's not free, I thought I'd share it anyway.

The photo is not mine. It's from the pattern listing online.

Ravelry: October Coat PH603 pattern by Annie Dempsey

Shelley
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Fall Coat Pattern-bc20fd7994ad59f60697c0791ab8d1fd-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you going to make that? That is lovely

Post Thanks / Like
    Bennie, I would LOVE to make this, but I've never crocheted any clothing. The pattern looks easy enough, for my simple brain. lol

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    I have never followed a pattern and I really want to be focused enough to do that soon...lol
    Attached Images Attached Images Crochet Fall Coat Pattern-20150829_103320-jpg 

Post Thanks / Like
    That's gorgeous! You really do beautiful work, Bennie.

Hugs,
    Shelley

6. Likes Victori1724 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennie View Post
    I have never followed a pattern and I really want to be focused enough to do that soon...lol
    Hi Bennie! Did you make that without a pattern? You did a good job on it. You can start trying a simple pattern and go from there and you will be crocheting from patterns pretty soon. I am trying to learn to crochet from diagram patterns and sometimes I can understand them and sometimes I have some difficulty understanding them. I have found so many pretty ones that I would like to try. Like you, sometimes I also just decide to crochet something and look at a picture and figure it out for myself without a pattern. I love to crochet and learned at my Auntie's knee at about 7 or 8 and have been crocheting off and on for about 70 years or so. My aunt had made so many doilies (which I have not really tried) and they were so pretty. Keep at it and please post your projects so we can see them! We love to look at pictures of other people's projects. Love and hugs, Patty/redhead
    Last edited by redhead; 09-04-2015 at 05:55 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Patty.. That is my goal for this wkend...I will let you know how my project turns out...have seen so many beautiful things that I wd love to make.

Post Thanks / Like
    Shelley, you always pull out the good stuff to crochet. Thanks for all your pattern posts.
    This looks like a very warm coat. It's always hot in Houston, always hot throughout the year, very few cold days. I can count the cold day on my hands.
    I'm still working on a shell pullover from waaaay back when. I must not like the pattern, or I would have finished it waaaay back when. I'm thinking about frogging it and using the yarn for another project.
    ...and I have definitely put that shawl you posted for my very next thing to do!
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    This would make a great swim suit over up, and it would look really good with a yellow lining for everyday dressing. So versatile. You should try your hand at making a pattern for this one.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice jacket. I feel warm just looking at it.
    Last edited by Victori1724; 09-05-2015 at 01:39 PM. Reason: orig sent to wrong person oops