Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Pets and dryer sheets!

I thought I'd post this link about pets and potentially serious problems for them.

Page Not Found

Good grief...I tried to fix the link but it still comes up the same. The link does work even though it says "page not found."
    Last edited by Poinciana; 08-20-2015 at 11:08 AM.

2. Thanks Nova55 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thank You for that tip, I used fabric sheets in the dryer when I wash BooBoo's Bedding. I would hate for anything to happen to her.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MeerKat View Post
    Thank You for that tip, I used fabric sheets in the dryer when I wash BooBoo's Bedding. I would hate for anything to happen to her.
    You're very welcome, MeerKat. I don't use them anymore. I've been using a tip for adding 1/2 cup of baking soda to the washer. It seems to work okay. I have enough of a problem keeping yarn away from my cat. He wants to eat it and my vet says my kitty is what is called a "string eater."

And I definitely would NOT use them or liquid softener on anything a baby's skin comes in contact with, either.

Post Thanks / Like
    I never heard of putting Baking Soda in my wash. They Do have Arm and Hammer Washing Detergent. But not sure how good it washes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Poinciana, your link works fine, even though it says it's an error link.

Thank you so much for this information, I had no idea about this danger. I have 3 doggies and use dryer sheets when I wash their bedding because it makes them smell good. It's certainly not worth the risk!

If there is so many toxic chemicals in dryer sheets, I would think they can be harmful to us humans, too. I'm not going to use mine anymore, I'm throwing them out.

Thanks again.

Shelley

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Poinciana! Glad I checked this out!