Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2

Post Thanks / Like

Red face introducing myself

Hi my name is Amasha. I have been crocheting for almost ten years now. I love the art and most of all I enjoy it
    I find it to be therapeutic and I love the fact that I make stuff that I only have. My mission is to become more skilled and hopefully learn new techniques from others as well. Also joining on here I can make some new friends who love crocheting just as much as I do. Before I go I have a question? I'm working on a sweater and it's called blue heaven that I got off of allfreecrochet and this is my first full sweater I've ever made but in the pattern it doesn't really tell you how to sew each piece together correctly and I was wondering if there is anyone who has made this sweater could tell me how to put it together. Thanks and I look forward to getting to know different people and learn more.

2. Likes AudreyL liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome amasha, I have not tried sweaters yet. We have many Talented and Designers on CT. Give a day or so and one should be able to help. Can check posts in Forum and see & leave a message. Cant wit to see if you can share. Sounds ;ike you can be of help to members with questions on Post--very happy tomeet you. Barbara Green is Moderator & she will get to you soon.

Susan2014 ---- Mpls, Minnesota

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the crochet forums! I have not created sweaters either. But, if you don't get an answer here in this thread be sure to ask it in in the main forum:

http://crochettalk.com/main/

Not everyone reads the introductions on the forums due to lack of time. So, with this said - hope you enjoy your stay here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CrochetTalk. You are among a wonderful group of crocheters.
    ---HarriEtta

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi �� Barbara it's so nice to meet you ��. Thank you �� for the advice.I'm currently working on the sleeves and I kinda get it but I just want to be sure that I'm doing it right. Right now I have to take a break from it because I have fibromyalgia and you would think it wouldn't kick in until it starts to get cold but my body is backwards lol �� so once it is complete I will take a picture to share with all of you (oh by the way I live in Wisconsin). Lol I just thought to share that with you as well. Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Amasha, I think you will definitely like this website! ! Scooters

8. Likes amasha liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Harrietta I appreciate it I can't believe how warm and friendly everyone is. Thanks again ��.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Forum. I crochet doilies = Larisa
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן