Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Hello!

Post Thanks / Like

Hello!

Hello!-crochet-dress-headband-jpgHello!-crochet-baby-sandals-jpgHello!-crochet-dress-headband-jpgHello!-crochet-baby-sandals-jpgI'm new to crochet talk and looking forward to sharing with fellow crochet enthusiasts! I hadn't crocheted since I was 14 years old, but I'm now 52 and a new grandmother. Sooo, I had to try my hand at it again to make at least 1 blanket for my new grandbaby. Since that blanket, I haven't been able to put the hook down. My family jokes and tells me, "Mom, put the hook down and slowly walk away!" LOL.

Attaching a picture of the dress, headband and matching sandals I made for my new little granddaughter.

2. Likes Barbara G. liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    very sweet; and I like the saying....lol

Post Thanks / Like
    All the items you made are darling. I crocheted some "coming home clothes" for my daughter when she came home from the hospital many years ago. Some day, I'm going to put them in a shadow-box frame and surprise her!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi abradbury..welcome to the forum! the dress & sandals are cute..thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! I really love the items you shared with us! My daughter would go crazy of these! I have not tried doll clothing, yet! Thanks for sharing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! And welcome to the forum! Love the outfit! Grandchildren are fun! I have 5-including 2 granddaughters! They are so much fun to crochet for! My one granddaughter is 4, and finding patterns for her are harder to find! She goes to kindergarten in Sept-looking for an outfit for her first day! Glad you decided to join us!