Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Yep, I am new!

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Yep, I am new!

just a quick hello to all --so that I am not just lurking around ...My name is Sheryl, I live in Granite City, Il just outside St. Louis. I've been crafting/crocheting for years, and sewing is my first love, but seems to have taken a back seat to the crocheting. The majority of my crocheting is done for charity----and of course, I love to make things for babies and children. So there is always a "need" to find new patterns, new places to donate, and new friends. i do work full time, so there's a great chance I won't be able to respond to e-mails quickly, but will help where ever I can. Thank-you for accepting me into your group, I hope I can be as valuable to you as you will be to me.

Sheryl

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie....waves.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sheryl,

Hello and welcome to the group! Check in with us when you can! We would love to hear from you - we understand the need to work! :0)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Sheryl. It s nice to meet you. I am Larisa. I make only doilies. I work full time too and no time to crochet but I try

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Sheryl.
    Hope you enjoy our group.
    Hugs and Prayers.
    Joann in Ohio

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank-you all! It's good to hear from you, waving back-smiling, wishing I made more doilies than I do. Have a great day, I'm off to work soon.