Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Post Thanks / Like

cute crocheted girls dress!

Craft Passions

If I were more advanced I would love to make this dress!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am have nerve damage to my body so it makes typing difficult . i will try to learn how to post. Thanks

I live in a medium size town in northern California, it is called Oroville.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Donna, I would like to tell you what I tell my grandbabies each time they try to start crocheting. I have been teaching them how to crochet, and they keep telling me that they just can't get the chain to stay straight. I have told them that once they learn how to make the chain, they have already won half the battle, the next battle is to understand all the abbrevations as they read a pattern. They needed to learn how to hold the yarn so it can stay straight. You will be fine, what you may need is something that shows you how to make each stitch step by step. That will help tremendously, if you go to youtube they have videos that will show you how to make each stitch. Keep up the good work and keep your chin up you will be making that little girl dress in no time. Its really just a matter of how many times you wrap the yarn around the hook, and how many loops are on the hook. Its a matter patience testing. You have to stay determined to do it and keep at it. Good luck.