Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: I'm new here!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm new here!

Hi everyone - looking forward to sharing patterns, problems, etc. with the crochet community. I crochet just about anything from afghans to slippers. Lately I've been doing mostly toys since my grandchildren found out I can do that. I've made Bowser and Mario and Luigi from Nintendo, Angry Bird, Tinkerbell and a whole slew of lesser known characters. When I figure out how to do it, I'll post pics. I don't make my own designs but search the web and stores for any interesting patterns. If anyone is looking for a particular pattern, chances are good I might have it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! My kids love Mario and all the characters growing up - even I am fond of him! Glad you are here and your help within the forums is welcome!

Enjoy the group! Let us know how you are doing on your projects! Also, click the link in my signature line below and there is a tutorial on how to post pictures. We would love to see your work!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Welcome to this great group - I am Larisa and I make only thread doilies. I collect patterns too

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks, Barbara. I watched your tutorial and will try attaching pics another time. Obviously, I'm better at crochet than computers. Plus, my computer is about 8 yrs old (dinosaur age for a computer) and only works when it's in the mood.

5. Likes Barbara G. liked this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the welcome - I'm Pat and look forward to meeting others. I love to make thread doilies - some to be used as doilies, some as placemats and I've even framed a few to hang on walls. Would love to see some of yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Pat!! I have some doilies in my profile attachment... I never can find them though... LOL What about your works? I would like to see -- Larisa

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum, Pat! I make dolls, toys, and games for children and sell them at Craft Fairs. I've had a few requests for Angry Birds. I haop to get some made soon! It's good to have you here!

Post Thanks / Like

Trying to upload photos

I am such an incompetent when it comes to computers. I've tried to attach a few pics of my crochet projects. Don't know if I did it right. Can someone let me know if it worked? Not even sure where I'm sending this in relation to the forums.
    Obviously, I duplicated some. I'm trying to work with pics that I put on a CD because my files on the computer were getting really large.
    Have to try and find other stuff besides toys.
    Pat

I'm new here!-crochet-projects-002-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-003-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-001-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-013-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-018-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-002-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-003-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-001-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-013-jpgI'm new here!-crochet-projects-018-jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    WOW WOW WOW!!!!! They are incredible cute!!! My respect to Pat!! Toys are great. Do you live far from Olney Illinois?

Post Thanks / Like
    thanks, Larisa. I'm not sure where Olney is - I'm 30 miles southwest of Chicago.