Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Brand new yarnie!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE OUT THERE IN CROCHET LAND

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Welcome to the group! It is nice to meet you! How long have you crocheted, or desired to learn? Enjoy the forums!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome fellow Yarnie! Glad to decided to join us! What type of projects do you like to do? Looking forward to getting to know you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Welcome fellow Yarnie! Glad to decided to join us! What type of projects do you like to do? Looking forward to getting to know you!
    WHEN I WAS YOUNG I ALWAYS HAD AN INTEREST IN CROCHETING AND BOUGHT SOME CROCHETING BOOKS AND PICKED UP THE BASIC STITCHES. I LOST INTEREST IN IT BECAUSE I AM A PERSON WHO PICKS UP NEW THINGS BY VIEWING VIDEOS. SO WHEN YOU TUBE CAME OUT THEY HAD A BUNDLE OF HOW TO VIDEOS ON CROCHETING AND I HAVE LEARNED ALOT FROM THERE. I LIKE TO CROCHET HATS, BABY BOOTIES, BABY BLANKETS, SCARVES, GRANNY SQUARE AFGHANS. I ALSO BOUGHT THOSE CIRCULAR LOOMS CALLED KNIFFTY KNITTER LOOMS AND I HAVE MADE ALOT OF KNITTED HATS AND SOLD THEM WHERE I WORK AT FOR $5.00. I HAVE MADE JUST THIS PAST WINTER AN AVERAGE OF $300.00 JUST OFF OF THE KNITTED HATS AND CROCHET SCARVES. FOR THIS SPRING I AM SWITCHING THE ACRYLIC YARN AND I AM CROCHETING COTTON SUN HATS WITH A RUFFLE BRIM WITH SOME FLOWERS AROUND THEM OR I JUST PUT ONE FLOWER ON THEM. I WILL HAVE TO TAKE SOME PICS AND POST THEM WHEN I GET DONE. I JUST WISH THAT I COULD CROCHET ALL DAY INTEAD OF WORKING

Post Thanks / Like
    Howdie; Great job in selling your work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for the compliment. I plan to have some pics of my work soon! But work comes first. Have a good day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi! Sounds like you have a nice little business there! Cotton hats for the summer is a great idea! I sell children's things at Craft Fairs but I don't sell that much! Good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just wish I could win the lottery and crochet all day long! lol!! I also sell the kniffty knitter circular loom hats for winter for $ 5.00 too. I am now currently making my mom 6 cotton sun hats for mother's day along with 2 white cotton dish cloths when I am done I will post some pics of them.@
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryjane View Post
    Hi! Sounds like you have a nice little business there! Cotton hats for the summer is a great idea! I sell children's things at Craft Fairs but I don't sell that much! Good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the group! Sounds like you are having fun with your crochet!
    Crochetgal on Etsy - Beautiful yarns, affordable prices

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks you. I find crocheting very relaxing. Today they call for a noreaster so it will be raining for 2 days now. Time to catch up on my crocheting!
    Quote Originally Posted by crochetgal View Post
    Welcome to the group! Sounds like you are having fun with your crochet!