Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

it's been awhile

Hi haven't been on for a while .This year and a half hasn't been great,between 2 bad winters and then deciding to retire from farming's So found a beautiful house & 10 acres near the lake,but it was a 2 hr. drive one way.do you realize what you acumilate in 20 years,with all that macheriny to sell and packing was something else. It took 1 an a half MONTHS to move with a lot of help and the day we finally moved in I wonded up in hospital for a week.(OH BOY) thought I had had a stroke,because I have had trouble for years with high blood preasure. thankfully it wasn't,but the medication I was taking for migraines and a bunch of other meds.my doc.had prescribed to all the stuff people get when they get older.So they had to replace all my blood with a salene drip to remove it,took 50 hr.(that was not fun!!) So I hadn't been doing any crocheting or sewing for that matter,but my mind didn't stop and I've got a lot off ideas an designs I've jotted down.Now all I've got to do is get settled in my new home,and that's going to take a while, and get back to what I like to do,Ain"t life great!!!
    Last edited by Diane Gladys; 07-25-2015 at 09:41 AM.
    dianegladys.etsy.com
    flickr.com/photos/dianegladys[/url]
    photobucket.com/albums/s105/dianegladys/

Post Thanks / Like
    I wish you good health
    ɹǝʞɐɯ ʎןıop ɐsıɹɐן

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello,

Thank you for letting us know how you are doing. Nice to hear from you and looking forward to hearing about what you will be creating soon. Hope you have a much better year to come!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi, Diane Gladys. Nice to see you back. Come back now and then while you're getting all settled in your new home, which sounds very nice to me. We'll be here