Hello everyone! How are you all doing today. So I am doing my first giveaway on my blog. I made a posting on it about how it is going to work. I'm taking ideas about what people like and would like to be seen given away. If you are interested, it is a crochet blog. Feel free to check it out. Every time I reach a certain amount of followers I will give something else away to commemorate the moment!

My crochet website is www.crochetsoup.co.nf. (Remember it's still being hosted on a free server so if the website doesn't work it is because too many people visited it. It will be up again the following month. Still waiting on some $$ to put it in a permanent home.)

My blog works just fine though! Oh happy days! This is the link to the giveaway posting on my blog.
Crochet Soup: Crochetsoup Plushy Giveaway!.

I stopped doing Facebook because apparently anyone who has a artist, business, or any non personal page... hey guess what when you make a posting only 6% of your followers actually see that posting. If you have over 500,000 followers, only 2% see the posting. So you have to pay like $20 for another 600 or so people to see the posting. If I were to have 10,000 followers.... I am so broke... back to food stamps. LOL The funny thing is every so and so someone finds my Facebook page and they like it, even though I made a post saying I am not posting anything else here since no one sees it lol.

Good luck everyone and happy crocheting!